- Reduce Complexity – Investments, taxes, insurance, and estate planning can be very complicated topics. Too much information can be overwhelming. We explain this in concise, plain-spoken terms that are relatable to our client’s situation.
- Boost Confidence and Optimism – We help establish specific financial and personal goals and objectives, educate you about specific solutions, then create a comprehensive plan to implement strategies.
- Timely Action – We strive to deliver an exceptional experience to clients with a proactive and thorough approach.
- Offload Unpleasant Tasks – A truly comprehensive planning service will coordinate all disciplines of the financial planning process such as: cash flow and budgeting, retirement planning, goal setting for college savings and school selection, tax return reviews and minimization strategies, objective insurance needs analysis, estate plan discussions and design, and effective charitable strategies.
- Provide Ongoing Encouragement – We meet regularly to keep you on track. We guide you along the journey, making necessary adjustments to changing circumstances and goals.
- Ease the Concerns of Loved Ones – Our goal is to establish collaborative, long-term relationships that span multiple generations with an emphasis on respect and confidentiality.
- Reduce Regret and Self-Blame – We believe that a long-term working relationship is deserving of Passion, Empathy, and Integrity rather than based solely on facts, figures, and analysis. At Total Wealth Planning, we work in a judgement-free zone.
- Save Time and Energy – We understand life’s demands leave you little time for managing finances. At Total Wealth Planning, we help you navigate intricate compensation packages and personal financial issues. We will put an integrated financial plan in place, designed to help meet your needs today and into the future.
- Reduce Tax Liabilities – Proactive tax planning throughout the year and projecting into the future.
At Total Wealth Planning, we believe in delivering extraordinary, personalized service. We are both morally and legally bound to place clients’ interests first. We listen to our client’s goals and use our real-life experience and expert advice to deliver an extra-mile client experience. We’re here to guide you through life transitions – every step of the way. For over 30 years, we’ve been serving clients throughout Greater Cincinnati and the United States.
Financial planning is complex and requires the guidance of a trusted and experienced advisor, such as a fee-only Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), who plans comprehensively and with a complete understanding of your particular concerns and goals in life.
For more information about the financial planning strategies we utilize, please visit us at www.twpteam.com or contact us directly at 513-984-6696,