- Reduce Complexity –Investments, taxes, insurance, and estate planning can be very complicated topics. Too much information can be overwhelming. We explain this in concise, plain-spoken terms that are relatable to our client’s situation.
- Boost Confidence and Optimism – We help establish specific financial and personal goals and objectives, educate you about specific solutions, then create a comprehensive plan to implement strategies.
- Timely Action – We aim to deliver an exceptional experience to clients with a proactive and thorough approach.
- Offload Unpleasant Tasks – A truly comprehensive planning service will coordinate all disciplines of the financial planning process such as: cash flow and budgeting, retirement planning, goal setting for college savings and school selection, tax return reviews and minimization strategies, objective insurance needs analysis, estate plan discussions and design, and effective charitable strategies.
- Provide Ongoing Encouragement – We meet regularly to keep you on track. We guide you along the journey, making necessary adjustments to changing circumstances and goals.
- Ease the Concerns of Loved Ones – Our goal is to establish collaborative, long-term relationships that span multiple generations with an emphasis on respect and confidentiality.
- Reduce Regret and Self-Blame – We believe that a long-term working relationship is deserving of Passion, Empathy, and Integrity rather than based solely on facts, figures, and analysis. At Total Wealth Planning, we work in a judgement-free zone.
- Save Time and Energy – We understand life’s demands leave you little time for managing finances. At Total Wealth Planning, we help you navigate intricate compensation packages and personal financial issues. We will put an integrated financial plan in place, designed to help meet your needs today and into the future.
- Reduce Tax Liabilities –At Total Wealth Planning, we believe that proactive tax planning throughout the year plays a critical role in preserving our client’s wealth. Projecting into the future also helps our clients plan and prepare for changes down the road.
Financial planning is complex and requires the guidance of a trusted and experienced advisor, such as a fee-only Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), who plans comprehensively and with a complete understanding of your particular concerns and goals in life.
At Total Wealth Planning, we believe in delivering extraordinary, personalized service. We are both morally and legally bound to place clients’ interests first. We listen to our client’s goals and use our real-life experience and expert advice to deliver an extra-mile client experience. We’re here to guide you through life transitions – every step of the way. For over 30 years, we’ve been serving clients throughout Greater Cincinnati and the United States.
Author: Rob Lemmons, CFP® is a principal and director of financial planning at Total Wealth Planning, a fee-only fiduciary financial planning firm in Cincinnati (Blue Ash), Ohio. With over 20 years of experience, Rob oversees every client’s financial planning experience from helping to protect their wealth, corporate benefits, retirement income, and overall wealth transfer strategies. As a CPA, CEPA, and CFP®, Rob is frequently invited to speak on financial planning and tax advisory topics and has been quoted in numerous industry publications including Yahoo finance and the Business Courier. Rob can be reached at email@example.com.